Recognized Lawyers Committed To Excellence, Discretion and Integrity In The Practice Of Family Law
Our team of attorneys is fully committed to finding the right solution for each of our clients. We have a caring, professional staff that is committed to safeguarding your interests and protecting your rights. When you need creative, capable and caring legal solutions, you can count on us.
We have earned a reputation throughout Indiana as distinguished family law attorneys. We continually strive for excellence in the representation of our clients. Among our attorneys are Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Certified Family Law Specialists – Family Law Certification Board, registered family law mediators and attorneys trained in the practice of collaborative law.
We have the knowledge, experience and compassion to help resolve your family law matters while also minimizing the stress inevitably involved in such matters.
Our Practice Areas
When You Have A Lot To Lose, We Have A Lot To Offer
The attorneys of Cross Glazier Reed Burroughs, PC, devote their entire practice to family law. We are committed to helping individuals and families find sustainable legal solutions to some of life’s most difficult disputes. We carry the legal burden for our client while providing them with discreet and compassionate representation, as well as the answers and information they need.
Our divorce and family law clients include:
- Two-income families – dividing one household into two
- Single-income families with one stay-at-home spouse
- High-income couples with significant assets
- High-profile clients seeking to resolve matters with discretion
- Men seeking fathers’ rights and parents seeking to establish paternity
- Business owners needing complex property division
- People seeking prenuptial agreements and separation agreements
- People seeking to modify custody or child support orders
- People seeking to relocate with children as well as those seeking to prevent a child’s relocation
- High-income couples in Florida with complex estate planning needs / Florida residents seeking wealth preservation
- Business owners seeking to protect their business in the beginning of a relationship
Meet Our Attorneys
Readily Available And Responsive Service
When you contact us with questions or concerns, we will get back in touch with you promptly. It is our goal to make sure that you understand the legal process and that you make informed decisions about any legal action we take on your behalf. It is your life and your future that will be impacted, and we make every effort to achieve optimal results for your specific situation.
We welcome you to call our Indianapolis-area law office at 317-669-9134 or complete our brief online form.